A Spiritual Home
We are privileged at Mater Dei to have a vibrant Spiritual Home. This life is supported and strengthened in a number of ways. Amongst these are:
- The opportunity to receive the Eucharist and hear the Word of God every Sunday and a number of times during the week.
- The celebration of the Sacrament of Baptism on a regular basis for children and adults.
- A Catechetical programme that is designed to help our members come to a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It includes Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (for the little ones), LifeTeen for the teems and the Rite of Christian Initation of Adults (R.C.I.A) for those wishing to be initiated into the Chrurch as Adults.
- Small Christian Communities that meet on a regular basis
- Regular opportunities to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation with special Reconciliation Services during Advent and Lent.
- A beautiful church building to worship in and celebrate special spiritual events
- A Sunday liturgy which creates a sense of community that is both inspiring and challenging
- A beautiful setting for the celebration of Marriages with a dignified Wedding Service or Nuptial Mass
- A Christian funeral conducted with reverence and respect for those who have died in God's friendship
- A Garden of Remembrance that provides a final resting place for the ashes of our loved one.
All this is made possible by a vibrant, enthusiastic leadership team. See the Parish Menu (right) to access the Leadeship Team.